South Africa Tourist and Business Visa
Nationals of the following countries may apply for a 90 days visa upon arrival in South Africa: African Union Laissez Passer, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Paraguay, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Spain, St Vincent & the Grenadines, Sweden, Switzerland, Uruguay, Venezuela, United States of America, Zambia (90 days per annum) and Zimbabwe.
All others need to apply for an entry visa. All applicants must apply in person. Below are the required documents:
- Visa application form.
- Two (2) passport sized photographs.
- Valid passport or travel document valid for 30 days after the end of the visit to RSA. Such a passport must have at least two (2) blank pages for endorsement purposes;
- Statement and or documentation confirming the purpose and duration of the visit.
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover the living expenses during the sojourn in the Republic.
- Provisional return flight booking.
Should you have any urgent queries, please, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org